Tagsapot ako sa GPC...nadaot an floppy drive nan keyboard...anyway...
*morning
after the UNSUCCESSFUL PRACTICE...tagsapot ako...thank God, .Bon was there, so nohupas an kalagot! Movie marathon in their house...take note, sa ija kami room nangita...anyway, there's nothing wrong with that! First, Wag Kang Lilingo, Ang Cute ng Ina Mo, First Day High...a great time indeed!
*afternoon
tag-ibanan ako nija diri sa house naniudto...I let her saw my scrapbook...she appreciated it. But never did I let her touch my diary!
Proceed to Church! Tagsapot kay gamay ra gihapon notunga...anyway, good thing is... .Bon was still there to ease my anger. So, bought rkan kami nan Funky and Wam...proceed to dike...hay at least, medyo waya na ako saputa!
Pero I don't know, why does time flies so fast when I'm with her! At around 5:30 pm, taghatod na nako sija all the way to their house.
*morning
after the UNSUCCESSFUL PRACTICE...tagsapot ako...thank God, .Bon was there, so nohupas an kalagot! Movie marathon in their house...take note, sa ija kami room nangita...anyway, there's nothing wrong with that! First, Wag Kang Lilingo, Ang Cute ng Ina Mo, First Day High...a great time indeed!
*afternoon
tag-ibanan ako nija diri sa house naniudto...I let her saw my scrapbook...she appreciated it. But never did I let her touch my diary!
Proceed to Church! Tagsapot kay gamay ra gihapon notunga...anyway, good thing is... .Bon was still there to ease my anger. So, bought rkan kami nan Funky and Wam...proceed to dike...hay at least, medyo waya na ako saputa!
Pero I don't know, why does time flies so fast when I'm with her! At around 5:30 pm, taghatod na nako sija all the way to their house.
No comments:
Post a Comment