CONFESSIONS…1
I think I’m lovestruck with "Bona"…I know this may sounds too crazy…and I know that this will FAIL. But, I can’t help it. If there’s only a way in which…but I can’t, it’s the contradiction between the mind and the heart…If only I could say no! But how can I? I’m always thinking of her. I know this isn’t possible; it’s quite impossible and the penultimate to the latter!
This really sounds and looks like crazy.
My intention with her is just becoming friends only…since I can see that her intelligence is beyond reasonable doubt…I don’t know what to do! It seems that…
“I have loved thee too late,
O beauty of ancient days,
Yet ever new!”
-St. Augustine
I think I’m lovestruck with "Bona"…I know this may sounds too crazy…and I know that this will FAIL. But, I can’t help it. If there’s only a way in which…but I can’t, it’s the contradiction between the mind and the heart…If only I could say no! But how can I? I’m always thinking of her. I know this isn’t possible; it’s quite impossible and the penultimate to the latter!
This really sounds and looks like crazy.
My intention with her is just becoming friends only…since I can see that her intelligence is beyond reasonable doubt…I don’t know what to do! It seems that…
“I have loved thee too late,
O beauty of ancient days,
Yet ever new!”
-St. Augustine
Huh...I'm really exhausted...But a glimpse of her makes my day!
What's worse is...I wish I could say that I love her...I wish I could look at her eys and say, "I love you!" But,...that's/it's like riding a roller coaster without fastening the seatbelt! Huh...Bon,...there was Yvonne and now another "Bon.'
She's really different apart from the rest.
She got Beauty, Brain and Talent! A Miss Universe perfect contestant - everyone might agree with this notion.
I'm just hoping that we shared mutual feelings with each other! That seems impossible, but there's a 0.01% chance on her - no matter what, I'll hold on to that!...I'll never give up my love for .Bon! - even it's "Against All Odds..." and even if it means turning the world upside-down. Nobody knows it yet, only me and myself.
I just simply love her!
-alna_lou
*Hmmm, nangumpisal pa tahay...hayz, this was the first time wherein I feel that I'm falling for her. Hayz, she's far more beautiful than the thousands of stars in a moonless night!
No comments:
Post a Comment